The Everest Base Camp Comfort Trek, one of the grandest treks in the world, is an unparalleled opportunity to trek in the Himalayas where Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay set off on their epic journey in 1953. The trip also includes acclimatization and a cultural trek into the scenic Sherpa heartland of the Khumbu Valley. Another remarkable feature of the trip is the opportunity to stay at the finest local luxury lodges and experience the typical Himalayan lifestyle. Enjoy the magnificent scenery of the Himalayan range near the Khumbu region with four of the world's six tallest peaks of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu, and Cho Oyu rising above everything in view. Besides trekking, take a glimpse into the life of world famous climbers, the Sherpas. The trek further provides an immense opportunity to survey around the world heritage site of the Sagarmatha National Park which hosts a variety of Himalayan flora and fauna and to explore the highest Buddhist monasteries in the world.
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu & Transfer to Hotel
Day 02 Fly Kathmandu- Lukla (2820m) & Trek to Phakding (2610m)
Day 03 Trek to Monjo(2800m)
Day 04 Trek to Namache Bazzar(3440m)
Day 05 Rest day at Namche Bazar(3440m)
Day 06 Trek to Tengboche (3864m)
Day 07 Trek to Periche (4240m)
Day 08 Trek to Lobuche (4390m)
Day 09 Trek to Everest base Camp (5364m)
Day 10 Trek to Dingboche (4410m)
Day 11 Trek to Tengboche (3860m)
Day 12 Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m)
Day 13 Trek to Lukla (2840m)
Day 14 Fly: Lukla –Kathmandu
Day 15 Sightseeing: Swayambhunath & Boudhanath
Day 16 Departure from Kathmandu
- The world's highest peak Mt. Everest (8848m)
- Two other peaks higher than 8000m
- Mount Everest region ecosystem
- Mt. Everest Base Camp and Kala Pattar
- Sherpa culture and monasteries
- All airport/hotel transfers in Kathmandu
- 3 Night accommodation at 5 star hotels in Kathmandu on BB basis.
- Stay in Luxury lodges (6 nights: Yeti Mountain Home) & remaining at Comfortable lodges
- All meals during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Domestic flights: KTM-LUK-KTM ( we are allowed to carry a maximum of 15 kg luggage altogether, including both a backpack and hand bag)
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (5 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works such as National park permit, TIMS, Pasang Lhamu Village Entry fee
- Exclusive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
Not Included in the Cost
- Nepal Visa fee (also bring accurate USD cash and two passport size photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges. If we carry more than 14 kg of luggage we will have to pay an extra amount of USD 1-1.5 per extra kg.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides, drivers and porters
View the embedded image gallery online at:
- I always wished to have a wonderful and memorable trip and now my wish is fulfilled. Thank you very much for organizing and managing such a great trip.
- Treks and Tours with Boss Adventure is like traveling with family members because of the people working on who always tried to do their best to fulfill everything we need. Awesome places with awesome peoples of Boss Adventure.
- Spending time by visiting new places is right decision that every people made and for me the right decision I ever made while visiting new places was when I choose Boss Adventure for tours in Nepal. Thank you for making my time worthy.
Wellington, New Zealand
- Our guide and driver in Bhutan were awesome, too. Our guide in north India was wonderful, it was great to have a Tibetan-Buddhist guide for us. I want to thank you for your service, you did a great job planning the trip and taking care of the problems that arose.I appreciate your help.