It is a moderate trek. It goes through the heartland of the Sherpa (Mountain peoples) who are of Tibetan origin and passes numerous monasteries that are spectacularly set amidst its mountainous surrounding. Most of the Sherpa people inhabitants in this region.
Day 01 Transfer to airport, flight to Lukla (2840m) and trek to Phakding (2610m)
Day 02 Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m)
Day 03 Acclimatization day in Namche Bazar (3440m)
Day 04 Trek to Thame (3600m)
Day 05 Trek to Khumjung (3780m)
Day 06 Trek to Phortse (3810m)
Day 07 Trek to Pangboche (3930m)
Day 08 Trek to Tengboche (3860m)
Day 09 Trek to Namche Bazar
Day 10 Trek to Lukla
Day 11 Flight: Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- The world's highest peak Mt. Everest (8848m)
- Mount Everest region ecosystem
- Sherpa culture, religious and mountains
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage sites and learn Buddhist
View the embedded image gallery online at:
- I always wished to have a wonderful and memorable trip and now my wish is fulfilled. Thank you very much for organizing and managing such a great trip.
- Treks and Tours with Boss Adventure is like traveling with family members because of the people working on who always tried to do their best to fulfill everything we need. Awesome places with awesome peoples of Boss Adventure.
- Spending time by visiting new places is right decision that every people made and for me the right decision I ever made while visiting new places was when I choose Boss Adventure for tours in Nepal. Thank you for making my time worthy.
Wellington, New Zealand
- Our guide and driver in Bhutan were awesome, too. Our guide in north India was wonderful, it was great to have a Tibetan-Buddhist guide for us. I want to thank you for your service, you did a great job planning the trip and taking care of the problems that arose.I appreciate your help.